Paula launched Feltons to offer her clients a standard of excellence in the provision of legal services. Paula has over 10 years experiences as a Private Client specialist and provides bespoke advice to help you organise, manage and safeguard your own and your family’s interests, including advice on:
- Wills and estate planning, including planning for non domiciled and non resident clients.
- Trusts, including advice on Trustees duties and breach of trust.
- Advice on the best form of structure for the acquisition of property by non domiciled non resident clients and the formation of that structure.
- Probate, including estates with an international element.
- Powers of attorney, including advice on Enduring, Lasting and Ordinary Powers of Attorney.
- Court of Protection applications.
- Elderly care issues including advice on local authority fees.
- Contentious trust and probate matters.
- Commerical and domestic property matters.
Outside interests: art, theatre, music, travelling, riding motorcycles and her West Highland Terriers. Paula also works to support Stop The Traffik, Circle Sports, The Royal Historic Palaces and runs for different charities.
If you are interested in joining Paula’s team please email her on firstname.lastname@example.org
Paula is currently looking for consultant solicitors from a variety of expert areas.