We recognise that buying and selling a property is one of the most important and stressful transactions one may undertake and understand that the correct advice in relation to the tax aspects of the transaction is essential for clients with complex estates. We provide a bespoke conveyancing service enabling an efficient conclusion of the transaction.We provide specialist expertise, down to earth advice and sensible but firm negotiation.
Practice areas include:
- Freehold and leasehold acquisitions and disposals, including buy to let portfolios
- Legal Charges and remortgages
- Residential landlord and tenant law
- Legacy and trust properties
- First registrations of title
- Equity release loans
- Transfers of equity
- Leasehold enfranchisement
- Planning and environmental issues
- Commercial Property
We will be pleased to provide you with a detailed quote for the legal fees and disbursements involved in your transaction. Please email@example.com.
We always advise that a buyer carries out a structural survey of the property they intend to buy. Fees can vary. We can recommend a good surveyor if you do not have one.