Feltons was established in 2010 in Knightsbridge by Paula Felton, a specialist private client lawyer. Our Team has recently welcomed John Wright, Caroline Spector and Lauren Lambourne who specialise in all aspects of residential and commercial conveyancing.
John has been practicing in Knightsbridge for 25 years.
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION. WE ARE OPEN AND CAN OFFER CLIENT CONSULTATIONS BY SKYPE, ZOOM, TELEPHONE, EMAIL AND IN PERSON FOR CERTAIN PRIVATE CLIENT ISSUES.
We can help with:
- Wills, Probate, Trusts; we make no additional charge for home visits.
- Elderly Client Matters;
- Contentious Probate / Will Disputes;
- Powers of Attorney and Court of Protection Receiverships;
- Clients with Capacity Issues;
- Terminal Life Estate Planning;
- Commercial Conveyancing
- Property Refinance and Transfers of Equity;
- Leasehold Enfranchisement, Lease Variations and Right to Manage;
- Litigation Including Landlord and Tenant;
- Insurance Litigation;
- Entertainment and Media Law;
- Corporate and Commercial Law;
- Divorce and Financial Arrangements;
- Pension Sharing;
- Family and Child Matters;
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements;
Feltons Solicitors is regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority under number 542950