Wills & Succession
Feltons are dedicated to providing bespoke advice to help you organise, manage and safeguard your own and your family’s interests, including advice on:
- Wills and estate planning, including planning for non domiciled and non resident clients.
- Trusts, including advice on Trustees duties and breach of trust.
- Advice on the best form of structure for the acquisition of property by non domiciled non resident clients and the formation of that structure.
- Probate, including estates with an international element.
- Powers of attorney, including advice on Enduring, Lasting and Ordinary Powers of Attorney.
- Court of Protection applications.
- Elderly care issues including advice on local authority fees.
- Contentious trust and probate matters.
The advice provided by Paula will be delivered to you by someone you can talk to. Moreover, your investment in this advice will enable you to protect yourself and the people that you most care about and may save you and your family many thousands of pounds.
We provide home visits. Please email email@example.com