We have considerable experience in dealing with all of the consequences of a relationship breakdown. We carefully tailor our approach to suit individual needs, ensuring that our clients are fully informed and in control of their case. We appreciate that every case is different and utilise our expertise in other areas such as tax and estate planning to ensure that all of our clients future needs are planned for. We resolve issues with discretion and sensitivity – ensuring that your interests and those of your family come first.
- We provide advice on the legal and practical issues arising from the breakdown of a relationship, whether within a marriage, civil partnership or during cohabitation.
- Advice in relation to pre and post nuptial and civil partnership agreements.
- Advice in relation to the finances including specialist advice for high net worth clients with complex issues and advice on emergency preservation of assets including trusts, businesses, foreign pensions, property portfolios.
- Advice on international or jurisdiction aspects of family matters.
- Advice in relation to issues regarding children including contact, residence, paternity testing, name change, foreign adoption, surrogacy, leave to remove applications and emergency actions.
We will be pleased to provide you with a quote for the legal fees involved and discuss methods of funding. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org